Welcome to u.bus GmbH – Regional Development and European Project Management in Berlin.
But a lot of ideas for life and business in Europe are still hidden beyond the surface: Our task is to bring them into the light and to contribute to their realisation.
Our goal is to promote European regional development in the fields of employment and integration.
- contributing to an integrative European labour market and a sustainable manpower development (especially in SMEs)
- promoting transnational cooperation and mobility
- supporting the transfer, permanent adoption and sustainability of projects
- promoting social innovation and mutual learning – within the region and across Europe!
A consultancy and project management company, u.bus can draw on the rich experience of 20 years of collaborative project work supporting public administrations, companies, associations and providers of further education and training with the planning, acquisition, implementation, evaluation and communication of their projects on regional and European level.
We provide the following services:
- Project development and management: We develop an innovative project proposal and provide for the coordination and process support of your project.
- Funding Acquisition, application management and financial controlling: We research appropriate funding possibilities, deal with the application management of your project, prepare the cost and financing plans and deal with the settlement of the project funds.
- Cooperation management and transfer: u.bus supports the building up and maintenance of your project's partnerships and takes charge of quality assurance and evaluation. We also support the sustainability and transfer of your project through transfer workshops and the plausible presentation of the innovative developments and results of your project work.
- Website management and internal communications: We take over the maintenance as well as the content and editorial management of your website and provide for your internal knowledge management via CMS and database solutions. Our special field of expertise lies in the digital support of project transfer.
Current reference projects:
- Berlin-transfer.net: Berlin Transfer is Berlin’s specialist portal for the transfer of knowledge and experience within the framework of European Employment Policy. The site presents Berlin based projects in the fields of demographic change, human resources development, social inclusion and vocational training and pools information on relevant topics and funding programmes.
- CSR Regio.Net is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Network, in which u.bus contributes to support SMEs with developing a CSR strategy. The aim of this German wide project network is to help companies with enhancing their CSR activities through information, qualification, networking and individual consultancy services.
- Job Destination Airport: in this project, u.bus supports unemployed young adults with their professional development providing them with qualifications and experience abroad.
- XENOS Panorama Bund: This project network accompanies and supports projects across Germany funded by the German ESF-programme "XENOS - Integration und Vielfalt" (XENOS – Integration and Diversity) with their transfer and networking activities.
- EP-Personalwirtschaft: Financed through the federal ESF programme ‚Rückenwind für die Sozialwirtschaft‘(“Tail Wind” for personnel development in social economy organisations), this project advises and qualifies 135 professional and managerial staff of participating companies within the Berlin association “Berliner Verbands für Arbeit und Ausbildung” (bvaa) with regard to age structure, competence profiles, work design, intergenerative knowledge transfer and health management. u.bus is responsible for the project's internal knowledge transfer.